We have been running trips as and when it is both safe and fun to do so. We have a minimum set of criteria, all of which must be met before a trip can restart. These are:
- The UK FCDO permits travel to a destination.
- Country borders are open to MBA’s core adventurers (UK citizens), without any quarantine restrictions on arrival or return.
- The destination country’s government formally approves and endorses tourism activities operating.
- Our local host is able to run their adventure whilst fully complying with all local COVID-19 safeguarding measures and the Safe Travels protocols set out by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
- These safeguarding measures do not detract or alter the trip from the fundamental quality and experience.
You can view the full list of trips which meet our 5 criteria above here.